Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tri - ida

O.k. I realize no one will see this because, let's face it. My blogging stability is weak. I'm getting back up to par, so bare with me for just a bit while I get my mouse spinning the wheels.
So.. No pictures but I have a confession... I haven't trained squat for this triathlon. Yeah, it's in three weeks. Eek! I mean I've exercised but... I felt soo drained and I was actually digressing in what I could do. So I followed a friends advice to take three days off. Well.. I wanted to be a sissy and it's been like two weeks since I've exercised. I went and did Yoga one week three times but.. let's be honest.. that is just like desert. I love it by the way and when this tri is over, I'm so incorporating Yoga into my weekly work out. Plus I felt like training took much of my life. I couldn't go and do things when people wanted to. It became a chore instead of fun, which I don't want it to be. So.. like blogging I'm getting back on the wagon tomorrow. I talked to my IronWoman cousin, she is freakin' awesome!, and she gave me some really helpful tips so... Ithink that this tri is going to hurt somethin' fierce but.. I actually am starting to feel like I want to do it again. Well ta ta Next time I'm going to have some fluff to the meat.

5 comments:

  1. That is so cool you are going to do another triathalon! Way to go wonder woman! So our date was so much fun. John had the idea and got the tickets and I got the babysitter. So a little of A and a little of B. Our phones are palm centros. We signed a new contract with at&T since our old one was up soon. We got them for only 69$ each. They are awesome. I really like At&T so it was nice to stay with them, get a cool phone, and not have to pay anymore. I can't wait to do your hair either. Hopefully I wont have to wait 5 years! I've been growing mine out for like 18months and its killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's crunch time! I am glad you'll at least be well rested, now get to work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog off of Laurel's. I think it's really cool that you do triathalons. I do not have it in me!!
    I am gonna miss seeing you in Sundays, so update this blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you just do a triathalon? Isn't there a one in a lifetime limit? You are totally awesome. And I agree, Yoga is fun.

    ReplyDelete