Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Messy Lauren




O.k. what a month it has already been for the messes. I guess it means she is just discovering (and I haven't toddler proofed yet). Well, for this memory we have a light touch of raspberry colored nail polish (no not blood, grandma :) with a hint of saliva. Yes, it looks like blood hu? Can you imagine what I was thinking when she came walking in and it was all over her hand and mouth? I was actually very thankful it was fingernail polish. It came out fairly well but I'll just chalk this one up on our account of messiness this month. p.s. Lauren looks really funny in this picture.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Marie! Thanks for your comment! Oh, my heck, Lauren is so cute! I would have freaked out if I had seen that, too because it does look like blood! Eeek! She sure is a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has such pretty blue eyes, just like her MOM!! And the nail polish, what an excellent touch ;)!..Kids and their cute curiosity - I'm glad it turned out ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren is so cute! I got your messages about the reading thing. I think it will be great fun to do it together. What book do you want to read first? I'm going to read 4 a year, that will keep me on track. I'm not looking too excited to some of them, THEIR BIG!!! But we can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet had a heart attack when you first saw all the red! Aren't kids the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that Ridge isn't the only little explorer with nail polish. Ridge likes to hit the bottles together and you can get red nail polish out of carpet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We know the Cowleys because Bryan is married to Rob's cousin Lindsey Gardner. It is so funny how when you click through blogs you find everybody knows everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  7. o.k. I'm so, what is the word, blind, yeah that is right. I totally didn't read any of these until like two weeks later. Sorry guys I'll make sure I respond just now.

    ReplyDelete