Thursday, May 28, 2009

So, I know that I don't post hardly ever so it's kinda a cycle where the less I post the harder it is for me to post because I know no one will read it so... Anyways, I'll catch everyone up with us. Two weeks ago I flew out to Virginia with Lauren to meet up with Dave who had been there a week and a half. Then later in that week after we flew out Dave Graduated! Hurray! It was so fun to visit and be at our old home. But we were ready to come back to Denver. Next... Pictures.

10 comments:

  1. oh, we read... you just make us wait in eager anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your updates! It was great to see your family in the hallway at church. It almost made it feel like everyone was back together again (with the Paces visiting around the same time too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulaions to Dave!!! Where is your favorite place to live so far?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We read! Congratulations, Dave! Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i check your posts a the time I just don't leave a comment....maybe I will start doing that so it doesn't seem so lonely in the cyber world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on graduation, that is exciting for both of you! Keep updating I love to hear whats going on

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to both of you on the BIG graduation!

    I love you read and see your blog updates.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Marie! I hope you get this. :) I just wanted to let you know that someone just called me and told me they have your phone and camera!!! Yea! I will probably be able to go pick them up tomorrow. I just don't know how you want me to get them to you. Let me know what you think would be best. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard you ran into my little sister?? That is cool. Funny though, cause I havent met you in person yet:) She said your husband and her husband were roomates? That is funny. Small world!

    ReplyDelete