Monday, June 7, 2010

It's a Boy

Thank You everyone for the congratulations!!! We really are so excited and the Ultrasound was fantastic! Here are some pictures of baby boys first photo shoot ;)



I know it is kinda hard to decipher these pictures for some but He's resting his elbow on his knee.



Here is little boy. I am so excited to have such wonderful docters who know exactly what they are looking for and how to tell me what they are looking for and I felt completely involved in the Ultrasound and I loved every second of it.

There were 11 posts and 5 said girl, 3 said boy. I didn't really think about it too hard but I have no baby boy stuff. A lot of baby girl stuff that I've tried over the years to go through but I just can't seem to part with some of those super adorable clothes.



Now for name picking. Any Suggestions? ;)

7 comments:

  1. Ugh, name picking is way too hard. Especially for boys. There really are very few boy names I like. Reid, Jack, Henry, Liam . . . those are probably my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!

    As far as name picking goes, I always thought that would be really hard. I'll let you know if I think of anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Braxton. You can have it if you want because I will never be able to have it *sniff* because Will hates it. I also love Austin and Gadge. Good luck picking one you both love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love rock star names... But, I'm not sure if you would go for Guy, Ace, Max, Beau, or anything like that. Though I could see you with a Max. Maybe even Alan, Jordan, or Kevin. Good Luck with names!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! CONGRATS MARIE!!! SO SUPER EXCITING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay a boy! Boys are wonderful! How are you feeling? Good luck with names it is so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Everyone on the help with names. We are still on the fence with names... I wonder if we will just have to see him first.

    ReplyDelete