Monday, January 7, 2008

Kitchen and Nook



The nook is kinda part of the kitchen, but kinda not. I like it that way, plus look at those two big windows. And on the wall that you can't see in the picture, it is full of china cabinets.


You can kinda see the kitchen from the living room picture. They are replacing the stove with a glass top stove. I'm kinda excited. Through the back door in the kitchen is the room that leads to the Laundry room. Back there it's kinda just closets and space. It used to be a porch and they built it in. There is also another door to the right. it's not in the picture. That leads to outside, and to the basement where we are able to have storage. Yippy!

5 comments:

  1. Marie! I'm so excited for you and your new place. Your blog is so cute, little Lauren is growing up fast. I hope you and Dave are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for blogging! I am so glad my links list is growing. I am also more glad that i can keep up with you and your cute family as it grows and changes. I wish all our friends had one! take care!
    Shara
    ps. even if you are just renting, I am very jealous of your hard wood floors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute house. That is so exciting. We have a glass top stove. I love them!!!! When we get to buy our own home that is for sure what I want. They are so easy. Not that you don't know this but I just want to exclaim my jubliation for you. By the way Kaysen is all potty trained with pee pee. He doesn't pee his pants anymore and even tells us when he has to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie!! How are you??? I was so excited to see that you are a fellow blogger as well!! We have jsut started one up as well its http://daveandhejdiswan.blogspot.com/. How fun that you are back east and get to play with your little girl all day!! She is so cute!! Seems like you just barely got married, I can't believe it's been almost 5 years!!!! Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, we would love to watch Lauren for you while you come to the temple. I don't know if you knew this, but it is open next monday, only from 8 to 1 though. Just let me know when you want to come. Your new place looks awesome. It is so big.

    ReplyDelete