Saturday, January 5, 2008

Thanks for the Memories!


I have to split up the type, it's getting to big. So, I just want to continue saying that I was so glad to see everyone. I don't have one bad memory. Even when I was sick I was just happy to be with Dave. I want John and Lara to know we had soooooo much fun with them. Of course you two are the type to have fun where ever you go, but we like to think you kinda like us. Lara thanks so much for letting me come to get my hair cut while you got yours done. I had so much fun. It's been awhile since I could just sit in a chair and let someone as fun as Malana do my hair. I still can't believe how good she is. Love it!! and how cute is it that Lauren and Kaysen had a goodnight kiss. I'll tell ya folks it was sooooo cute. It was a kiss and hug. Oh and it's so cute that we went Christmas shopping with our father-in-law, while our hubbies took the kids and went shopping with their mom. I'll just say for the hundreth time, we had fun with you guys. And Lee and Ellen, you guys were so great. Thank you so much for letting us borrow your car/suburban. I know we have mentioned to eachother how much we appreciate it. Plus thanks so much for watching Lauren when she slept, Dave and I are seriously in shock because it was so nice. Thanks a ton!! I have the best in-laws! And Ellen, It was so good to be with you. I am so happy, so so so happy to see you feel better then you did two months ago. Oh, I was just about in tears when we first saw you! You looked like a whole new woman. We love you and Lee. Your the best.

1 comment:

  1. love the blog and the pictures are adorable. I especially like daves gash between the eyes
    -JP

    ReplyDelete