Saturday, January 5, 2008

Thanks Everyone for the Fun times!


I just want to let everyone!!! that we spent time with to know we had so much fun with you!! It was a good visit, bar-none. Nat and John thank you so much for helping me with

the DVD's. You are/were a life-saver. And it was so fun to stay with you in Delta just us two fam.'s Jason was so cute with Lauren and he's such a good boy. Steve and Pam thank you so much for the room and the fun times. And Emily is so cute! Ash was such a doll with Lauren. I loved to see them playing. She made Lauren Laugh so much. I loved playing ticket-to-ride with you. I am always up for games with you two. Oh there is so much to say, I guess I have the time to hu? James and Renee I felt so comfortable with you guys when we came to visit. And baby Koby is so handsome. I really think he is going to be so cute, just like Aithne is. I really enjoyed laughing with you about the flight of the condors youtube video. I always wish I could spend more time with you when I leave. Pete and Nancy I wish I could see you three more. I just love being with you guys. You have such fun and happy personalities. I can't help but smile when I am talking with you and Jesse is such a cute dog!! She is so sweet. and my goodness Preston was so cute! You can tell he get's smiled alot to because he smiles alot. And, Dave and Rachel, your family is so cute. Thank you so much for letting us just hang out with you guys day after Christmas. I was so happy to see you and yours'. I always, always enjoy time with you. I am impressed by how kind your kids are and how fun too. Thank you so much for letting all of us use the Wii. And Wallaby's was a blast. If anything we could just sit down and have some good stories passed around, oh before we had to get dessert that is ;) Mom and Dad I miss you guys and I was so sad to say goodbye to you. It made me teary eyed and it's a new sensation for me to feel a ting homesick. You guys were the best and so easy. Thank you so much for watching Lauren, too many times to count. I enjoyed being with you. And thank you, so much for the "mad money" it felt soooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment