Monday, May 26, 2008

Summer Time, when the livin's easy


O.k. So I have some explaining to do... I have been so busy!! Dave is into his third week of rotations and I'm so glad to see he is doing what he loves. He is gone more and that is a bumber but, ce levi. I'm training every morning a lot. I know I'm not pro, but I've come a long ways. I think every one knows I would always hold my nose when I swam, not anymore and I haven't for awhile. (pat on back) I have been biking really hard and swimming all the time. Even the life guards know me and tell me I look better. A side from training, Earlier this month we picked strawberries. It was so fun! And Yummy! We've had a couple of trips to the beach. It's so wierd to swim in open water, kinda freaky. I'm scared a dolphin is going to eat me, or I'm going to land my hand on a jelly fish. Another weekend we had friends over for dinner and I kinda got excited and made an Israeli dinner. It was super tasty. I was watching the Today show and they were saying Orange Chicken (the meal I did) was a dinner to make if you wanted to get engaged. It was interesting and they actually had examples.

6 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you are training for a Triatholon. That is so flippin rad. I'm a little jealous. I wish I was a little busier. I have about a billion projects going, one involves writing a book, but I just get held up on everything. But you're really doing it, a Triatholon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats on all the hard work you've put into training! Good for you! I'm sure you'll do great in the triathalon. Strawberries sound so yummy right now! And I'm the same way, I get nervous swimming in the ocean. Soundslike you've been having a great time this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. you motivate me. Jen Harmon just finished an ironman. THat is awesome. Keep it up and hey..I love orange chicken too but I don't want to get engaged again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear you liked Henry James. I've heard Ambassadors is really good too, well . . . it's on the list. So, I'm thinking it must be pretty famous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know it's good when the life guards start hitting on you!

    You should hookup with my wife. She's training to run in the St. George marathon. In the meantime, I sit around and get fat.

    -- stuthewise.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someday I'll do a triathlon, gotta learn to swim first ;). Very jealous about the strawberries though, yum!

    ReplyDelete