Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This one's for Dave


Y'all, I just want you to know that Dave and I have been married FIVE YEARS!! I know it is exciting. I just want to dedicate this post, although late, to Dave. I have to say that I think he is the most amazing, talented, whitty, kind, and yet level headed and inspiring youthful soul I know. I have learned so much from him. I walk taller because of him. I smile more, I laugh louder, I am closer to the Lord, I think clearer, I talk louder, I feel better, I love more and I have better memories because of him! David, I would be lost without you. You are such an amazing soul, I know you will laugh at that, but you are! And you are such a good dad!! You really show me how to be a good parent. I love you! How could I be so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment