Thursday, April 2, 2009

Maci & Ryan get Married, And Dave and I get A day away!


I am so happy for my good friend Maci! She is one of the funnest, smartest, kindest people I know. I'm so blessed to have good friends, even if we act like sisters sometimes. Her wedding was just right. I felt like everything about it was comfortable and easy and enjoyable.

I had so much fun seeing everyone and laughing with them while we ate our scrumptious dinner/lunch. I just love having my friends around, but I love having my friends and my hubby around. It was a lot of fun to laugh with Dave too. I honestly say he is my best friend.

After the Wedding we wanted to "hit the town" of ol' St. George. I just boggle myself when I remember growing up in Delta and felt that St. George and Provo were such monstrosity of cities. I know if you live there you usually know the nooks and cranies where you go and do things, that sounds like a bad joke. But, we aren't from there or ever lived there, so... we went to a movie and Loved it!!! We were early and so Dave was like should we go somewhere, I said, No way!! Do you see the arcades? Yes we played arcades for half an hour and it was a blast!! I love feeling like a kid at times. Then we went in and watched Knowing It was crazy and I liked it. The best part of this movie was walking out and looking at eachother and saying, "What next?" Oh it felt soooooo good to not to have to rush home because of worries.
We went to the Family Fun Center and had a blast!! yes we did race cars and I laughed the whole time. A little twelve year old passed me but not to worry I was neck and neck with him after that. So then we went to dinner, then headed back to Cedar City to our awesome Bed and Breakfast. Dave was getting a little worried and a bit jealous of the bed and sheets we had. I was sooo in love. Some people like their mattresses hard, I like mine to feel like I'm on a cloud and I did! And to think I just got this place because it was the cheapest :) Then after a blissfull night sleep, we treked down to Virgin and did a bike ride. Ohhhhh my lands. I felt like I was the same person who graduated college four years ago. I missed myself and it was a good reunion to be together again. I just can't wait to do the trail again with Dave and some of my family at the reunion this summer.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are having way too much fun out there! I'm jealous. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, it's just a hoax ;) maybe next year this time you can come visit us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys make me smile... I love that you guys can still act like children and have so much fun together. I dont think either of you guys will completely grow up, I hope that I will be the same way. You guys are SO cute together and I love every second I got/get to spend with you. I wish it were more often. Thank you guys so much for coming down for our big day, it meant so so much to both of us. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s amazing! My best friend is also getting married next month in one of the beautiful wedding venues NYC and I am very excited to go with my husband. It is a destination wedding and it will also be a break for us like you got time to get away. I know how it feels.

    ReplyDelete