Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's Decided!

Yes It's Decided! We are going to Disneyland for Christmas!! I feel like there hasn't been much stability in our lives the past year (and yes I am doing a year cap for my next post) and call me silly I just didn't expect to be at Disneyland with no real place to just sit and enjoy the day. But... I think it will be full of fun memories. I have always kinda liked the thought of Christmas in Disneyland but I didn't expect it or even really plan for it this year. Dave's parents have a hard time with Christmas and so I think since we (the only kids in Utah) are having my family for Christmas this year, they didn't really like the thought of that. So, they took the initiative and invited us to Disneyland. Dave can't say no to Disneyland. I'm excited that Lauren will have so much time with us and her Grandparents. It will be fun and I hope to post some pictures too.

3 comments:

  1. That's pretty crazy, but it will be a fun way to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's been awhile! good to hear from you! how are things in Utah? is Dave liking his job? yes, you better do a catch-up post! have a great christmas in ca :) i know i would!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm jealous! Hope you all had fun. It was so nice seeing you. . .I wish we would have made it happen again. Maybe next time around, huh?

    ReplyDelete