Monday, February 22, 2010

Yea!!! It's sunny!!!

I'm so glad it's sunny outside! I just have to write it down. So, we are moving at the end of this week, into a rental. Bit frustrated about that but... it was our decision (I guess) And Lauren and I have felt like crap the past week and a half. Seriously throwing up all night, we take turns Lauren and I, barely able to eat during the day, completely crummy. Lauren's had serious Diarrhea, poor girl. While, those of you who have vacationed with me... know I get a little... backed up. So needless to say we don't pop out of bed like daises and rush to scrub walls and carpets and baseboards and ceilings and organize so when we unpack we don't hate life. Plus it had been so gray the past forever and I just have to thank the sun for showing it's beautiful self today. I honestly feel so much better. Still lightheaded and what not but I might actually be able to do something today, other than watch movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment