Monday, April 21, 2008

Blast From the Past: Disneyland


This is my Very first Disneyland trip to David. We had a lot of fun with eachother and John and Lara. You wouldn't know it but, I was so mad at Dave during most of the trip. He wouldn't even talk to me or pay attention to me, he says it's because he thought I was too hot and didn't want to "fornicate"


This is pretty funny. The farris wheel in California Adventure actually swivels as you go around and it freaked me out. Of course, Dave had to make fun.

We bought a year pass our first year in marriage. We went at least 9 times that year. We had sooo much fun! Ahh, lucky in Love.

Hubba Hubba! I love my Davo!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Marie!! I LOVE reading your blog, and that blast from the past idea is so neat!! I totally want to gather my old pics and post them now :) And my Dave is a roller coaster nut, so I don't think I will tell him how you guys got a pass to D-land or else he will be ALL over that and we will be there every weekend! ha But it looks like you guys are havin a blast :)

    ReplyDelete