Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Book Tag

For those that I'm going to tag, here is what you gotta do:
1. Grab your nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 different people.

"In fact, I daresay they're a good deal the worse. But they've worn nice and easy. New shoes are smarter than old ones, but the old ones are more comfortable. I'm old enough to indulge myself in the matter of shoes and opinions. I mean to take it real easy here. I know you expect me to look after you and keep you proper, but I'm not going to do it. You're old enough to know how to behave if you're ever going to be. So, as far as I'm concerned," concluded Aunt jamesina, with a twinkle in her young eyes, "you can all go to destruction in you own way."
Anne of the Island
"Farewell. We have known great joys together. If Aslan gave me my choice I would choose no other life than the life I have had and no other death than the one we go to."
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Last Battle
It was a toss up between the two books.

Now I tag Nat, Liz, Ali, Laurel, Pam and any body else who wants to do this. You don't have to do it if I mentioned your name and you don't want to. It think it is funny to read a peice of the book out of context. Thanks Lara for tagging me awhile ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment