Wednesday, February 6, 2008

These two girls!


Calli and Lauren, they are certainly funny. Yesterday we went to the park with Calli and Melinda. We had fun and chatted, but the funniest moment was when Lauren, Excited to see Calli again from a three minute break from eachother, screamed and ran to give her a hug. As alot of things at this age, perception is not on, and so the two colided. The poor girls were just kinda dumbfounded, Calli was probably wondering, why did Lauren look happy to see me and then push me over? And Lauren was probably more like, What the heck just happened. I didn't do that did I? They are o.k. but I kinda had a little chuckle. If you could only see how excited Lauren was to see Calli and that she really did want to just give her a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment