Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tagged like a baby eagle.

A- Attached or Single? Attached, like super glue!
B- Best friend? My David
C- Cake or pie? Cheesecake, I call it my chocolate.
D- Day of choice? Friday
E- Essential Item? Toss up between Diapers, sippy cup, and a good book.
F- Favorite Color? This does change too often, right now... sky blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H- Home town? Delta, Utah
I - Favorite Indulgence? The internet, I know sounds kinda creepy, and exercising
J- January or July? July for sure
K- Kids? Sweet Pea Lauren
L- Life isn't complete without? Dave,;) for everyone else, religion, something new to learn, and humour
M- Marriage date? May 3, 2003
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 5 brothers, 7 sister-in-laws, and 2 brother-in-laws
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples, only because the guarantee of good flavor is higher, but If i had to pick over a good apple and a good orange, orange hands down.
P- Phobia and fears? Dave dying, and especially right after PA school so I'd have loads of debt, no great job title and I'd be oh so alone during the rough of it. Oh and I hate finding bugs I've never seen the likes before, that just creeps me out!
Q- Quote? I like a lot of quotes but here's a good one I saw today -"Humor is the spiciest condiment in the feast of existence. Laugh at your mistakes but learn from them, joke over your troubles but gather strength from them, make a jest of your difficulties but overcome them."
R- Reason to smile? Lauren's shear joy, when she just has to laugh because she can't hold it all in.
S- Season of choice? well if you ask me this in the spring i would say summer, ask me in summer i would say fall, ask me in fall I would say winter, and ask me in winter, I would say spring. But... I would have to say spring. Oh I just love when everything feels like it is becoming new and the world is born again.
T- Tag three people? Lara, Heather, Nat
U- Unknown fact about me? I talk to myself and have Imaginative conversations, like a little kid.
V- Vegetable? Edamame - Soy Bean
W- Worst habit? when I get nervous I start saying things even if they are a little blunt, and not the nicest.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Odd question I find, would I prefer one or the other? lol but I've had both. X-ray when I broke my arm at 5 yrs old, and ultra sound when I was sick with my gale bladder, and pregnant.
Y- Your favorite food? Tater Tot Casserole, and my mum's taco salad. yummy
Z- Zodiac sign? Libra

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of Lauren in the garbage can (which I hope might be a laundry basket, otherwise, I hope it was real nice and clean). I was also pleased to find we still have several things in common. Our season; talking to ourselves, I even have conversations as well . . . I'm trying to stop that though, because I find it just ruins my real conversations, they just never go as planned; and we both like a good book. Don't feel bad about the internet thing, my sister-in-law said the same thing for that one. Plan for us this Spring, I need a vacation.

    ReplyDelete