Monday, February 25, 2008

This is the hardest tag ever!

This is a music tag...pick 5 of your favorite songs and explain why they are your favorite. Then! Tag 3 more people. (Ali, It's taken me forever to get the thought power to start this, it really is hard especially like you said, when I love so many different songs.)
1. "Life is Wonderful" ~ Jason Mraz ~ I think this is true to life. And I love it all that much more because of it.
2. "You Move Me" ~ by, I don't know the Artist title is like 8 people but it has Garth Brooks in there ~ I know the songs that I really love are like sappy love songs but... I just love them
3. "Don't Stop Believin'" ~ Journey ~ Ahhh, I just love the encouraging note of anyone can make it, despite our surroundings
4. "Finally" ~ Fergie ~ I love all her songs by the way! But this just speaks such good words that I feel it's hard to hear in other songs.
5. "This Everyday Love" ~ Rascal Flatts and "Those Sweet Words" ~ Norah Jones I feel cheated, there are so many more. Amber 311, all of the Phantom of the Oprah, Regina Specktor, Ingrid Michealson

I Tag Nat, and Heather

2 comments:

  1. Yea, so excited about your tri, when is it. You will be addicted I swear. Swim was tough for me, is it an inside one? I wore a wetsuit, you can rent them and it helps, feels like you have a lifejacket on seriously, tight in the shoulders but worth it if the water is colder. Just do it I guess, be prepared to get kicked and slapped and you will kick others too, it is a full contact sport! I just took it easy at the first so all the racers could get up front and then I just kept on swimming. You will do great! I am doing one in May in St. George, it should be fun! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marie!! Sorry, it looks like you jsut got done with a tag! But check out my blog 'cause I am tagging you with another one :)

    ReplyDelete